MedLift 52 Series Petite Wall-a-Way Reclining Lift Chair 5200-VBA
FIG SKU: ML-18-115B
The #5200 Petite Wall-a-Way is one of the newest models to our line of reclining lift chairs. It is a Petite Wall-a-Way with a more contemporary design, and it is geared towards a more petite person who is looking for a unit that can offer a more modern design in a reclining chair that can be placed within 3" of the wall when in the reclined position. Weight capacity is 275 lbs. Lifetime warranty on wooden frame, lift mechanism and reclining hardware. Four-year warranty on remaining items.
- Brand New From Your Authorized MedLift Dealer!
- Color: Vista Basil
- The seat height is 19" from the floor with a seat depth of 21" from front to back. Width of the seat between the armrests is 17". Armrest height from top of seat is 7". Backrest measures 23" H from top top of the seat. The back of the seat to the tip of t
- Attractive over-stuffed backrest with tapered horizontal stitch in mid-section of back for added styling. Battery Back-up System is standard. (Battery back-up is not available with 4 Vib/Heat at this time.) Velcro outside back.
- The frame of the chair is all kiln-dried hardwood; and all stress points are kiln-dried oak. All joints are glued and connected with steel fasteners. Uni-construction of seat-back assembly is independently lab-tested for strength and durability. Gang nail
- The seat springs used are 9 gauge Morley system no sag springs. Seat springs are tied together with tie wire to ensure that every spring works together as a seat unit. Seat springs are correctly spaced on the spring rails by a special clip rail machine. T
- The foam used in all chairs is Acella-Flex, which was developed by Leggett & Platt for use in better upholstered furniture. Acella-Flex foam is the closest thing to a perfect seating configuration in the industry. This foam basically pushes back one pound
- The foundation of the chair is the lift base. After testing all the lift bases on the market today, we have determined that the Super Sagless lift base (made in the USA) is the b est available. While more expensive, it will withstand constant use and abus
- The fabrics used on all Med-Lift chairs meet both CAL 117 and UFAC requirements of flammability. We have an independent lab test our fabrics, foam and fibers once a year to ensure that they meet correct specifications. We cannot attach the UFAC tag or pur
- Options available at an additional charge for this model are: 4 Vib/heat; Moveable Infrared Heat; Snap-on Head Pillow; Customer's own fabric. Level 5 & 6 fabric upgrade.
- Made In The United States
- Shipping Dimensions: 41D x 32W x 42H, 150lbs